Thursday, October 13, 2011

Troubles Again

Hello To All.  Good Friday Morning!

 Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am having trouble now with my internet service. Has been down for 3 days. I will get back with my friends when this issue is settled. No word on what the problem is, but I see them working on the lines. We got good rain yesterday! But the city duck pond is still dried up! 

Have to run, using my grand's computer who lives in the west side of town.

Love you All! Take Care.....

Loretta

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the issues. That must be so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sweetie!
    No internet? Funny how we can't live without these things anymore! Hope it's up and running soon. I noticed your other blog Loretta on line what is that one about?
    Have a great weekend,
    Hugs Rosemary...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear, how are you? I have great variety of handmade buttons, any questions please contact
    I have paypal account, pagseguroUol, store digital payment option does not appear to paypal but I can calculate for you and generate a sale outside the store

    kisses
    Quiane

    www.arte-com-quiane.blogspot.com
    www.quianestore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. TGIF and hope your internet troubles get resolved soon. Glad it rained there, same in Georgia the last few days. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...