Monday, April 9, 2012

Good Monday Morning All

                                               A Single Rose...how beautiful its perfection and oneness

   Once again I find myself without expression of words. It has been this way since last week. Isn't it funny, how words or writing are so much a part of your life, but when things in your life change you are at a loss?
  Your words/expressions have been comforting and deeply appreciated by both of us. However, the time is near and we both are anxiously awaiting the day. I've dreamed repeatedly, of all this not being true, and have awoke happy, only to realize it was only a dream! There are some thing's you just have no control over and you have to pray fervently...this we are doing!
 
  This day will soon be upon us, so I wanted to let you know I will be taking a Hiatus! Vonetta came in late last night to help her sister Dawn, so they will give you updates.
  Please continue to keep us in your thoughts, and with God's mercy and protective hand...we will survive! Thanks again for all your encouragement and thoughtfullness!

Blessings To You All,
Loretta

8 comments:

  1. Best wishes for the both of you. James is the patient, but this is hard on you too, Dear One.

    Lots and lots of gentle hugs,
    "Auntie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be okay.....but it won't be easy. Take plenty of things to keep you busy. I will pray for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending my prayers your way. Praying for peacefulness, love, and forgiveness. May His blessings be bestowed upon you. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuing prayers and hugs across the miles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be strong! God is with you and James, and so are we!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you during this time with love, prayers and hugs. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loretta, my thoughts & prayers for you and James.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Loretta, You and your family are in my prayers. I will keep checking back. Blessings for you and your family my dearest. Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...