Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just a Short Update...


 Hello, I am Vonetta, James and Loretta's daugther and I will be updating you on my dad's condition. He spent all day Wednesday at hospital doing more test and lab work. His blood count was still low, and doc order an IV with iron, and B-12 shots. He's very weak and has to be builded up before this surgery next Thursday.  Mom and Dad sends their love, and wishes you a Good Evening.
 
  This has really been hard on them and the entire family, but they are doing very well together. They both have strong faith. The doc's have stopped counting the number of bypasses he will need! It is very serious, but he is strong-willed. They both are to be admired for their strength and love for each other!
  I will post again when and after surgery. Thanks to you all for being friends with my parents and your loving concern for their welfare! I can tell they care a lot about all of you, because they tell us about how much they enjoy blogging! Thanks again.

Wishing you a very pleasant Evening,
Vonetta

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Vonetta! Many good thoughts going out to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They usually do as many bi-passes as they can in the allotted time. My Dad had 7........he had one artery that was blocked 80% and the others were blocked 100%. He had an EG and faileed it miserably. He was so lucky that he didn't have a major heart attack. He did so well. So if they can build him up he should do well. Prayers and (((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I love your parents!
    Vonetta, thanks so much for the update. I am glad to hear about how your dad is doing. I am praying for a quick and complete recovery for him and strength for all of you. I know it's not easy -- my mom had bypass surgery -- but know that there are many people praying. Lots of hugs, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update, we will continue praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update! Uplifting thoughts and in my daily prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My God grant you all strenghth and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Vonetta. So sorry to hear you Dad is so unwell. I am sending love and healing for a quick recovery. I hope his surgery goes well and he soon feels like his old self again real soon.
    Prayers and Blessings,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleased to meet you Vonetta. Thanks for the update. My prayers are with them and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for posting, I have been wondering all week how everything is going. Will pray that your dad has a good outcome, and strength for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello.
    They will both be in my prayers.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending my love and thoughts at such an important time.

    HUGS
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Vonetta, Thank you for the update you and your family are in my prayers. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...