Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thank You for Your Kind Words

Hello To All,  Thanks for your heartfelt words of encouragement. So much has happened with this move until I am completely overwhelmed. If you can believe this, I am still moving things out! Yes, I had this much stuff and life's circumstances has hit us hard dealing with family, of all things to come up now!  I can't go into details now because I'm stealing this time to come to you, for you are my sense of calm and release!!!   I haven't forgotten you Karen, I'm still looking for yours that my hubby mistakenly pack, but don't know where!! When this is over, and I've said it before, this will be the last time going through this headach,  unless unforseen occurrences happen! Keep us in your prayers, as we will certainly do the same. Love to you all! I'm sorry...I almost forgot,  Hubby says he needs some words too! LOL.
With Warmest Regards,
Loretta

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Loretta -- thinking of you and keep your chin up! It's hard moving and settling in. And tell your hubby that I am wishing him well also! He is not forgotten! ;)
    Have a great weekend.
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and hubby hang in there. Things will all come together. Have faith...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if these are the words you want to hear but we've been at Thistle Cove Farm 16 years this month and there are still boxes to unpack. I just shoved them in one of the barns and got on with life -grin-.
    Don't sweat it, it's only stuff and doesn't matter much anyway. What matters is...are the two of you taking time for each other, sitting a spell, relaxing and just 'being together'? Don't let life pass you by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds pretty hectic Loretta. Moving is and sounds like you have other stuff to worry about. Prayers for you and for dear hubby. Hang in there. It will get better. I hope it falls into place real soon. Let us hear from you.

    I like what Thistle Cove Farm said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving is absolutely overwhelming. I have moved 8 times, since being married, due to my husband's job. I hope we end up staying in Colorado, 'cause I'm gonna' scream if I have to pack and unpack. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...