Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Take A Walk In My Rose Garden

High winds and pouring rain tore up our rose garden. We managed to get a few shot worth veiwing. Wind was high and some may be a bit fuzzy, but for the most part, they are viewable. I've included the late blooming azealea. I have always loved the red color.The roses that look as if they are coming out of the sky are climbers, the lower ones were all destroyed in the storm. These were buds that opened afterwards. Enjoy your walk.











                                  

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Loretta! I don't own a rose. I can't wait to get one this year. Yours are wonderful!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...