Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Spaghetti Supper?

Yes, once in a while I have a taste for this dish, but I don't like all the stuff. I don't know if I've told you this, but we don't eat any red meat, and just so you'll know, I eat some pork and chicken, but not much meat. My hubby James, like lamb and some game. I can't do those! While living in Florida, our doctor advised us to stop eating the red meat, because of some health problems. That was over 20 years ago.
  So, getting back to my meal (you know how long-winded I am), I like just  a traditional sauce ( a lot of it) with the spaghetti, al dente, garlic bread with a garden salad, and a hint of oil and vineger. I asked James to stop by the grocery store, and buy dessert. Strawberries or something. Well, you see what he bought. I had my taste buds set for strawberries and whipped cream. Oh well, you take what you get however, the melon was refreshingly good.lol.
 Oh how I wish you could pull up a  chair to join me...I know you would enjoy it!  The sauce is divine! Hugs and kisses! Luv-Loretta






                              

3 comments:

  1. You are just a good cook, that's all there is to it, because I always have to come here to check out what you've made and then I wish I was sitting there eating it because it looks so good!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to have shrimp and linquine for lunch. I've been meaning to cook it for some time, but was too caught up with making doll food.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...