Saturday, April 23, 2011

Burgers For Lunch

   Thought I would show you what we're having for lunch today. I've started in the new house, tearing out carpet. We discovered hardwood floors underneath and I'm elated! I've decided to work slow and do as much of the cosmetics as I can handle, then if needed, we will hire a handyman.    How do you like your burger?  This one is a sausage burger. I might have mentioned before, I don't eat beef, so I use sausage, ground turkey and chicken.
   I have to have it laid just so, with mustard on the bottom bun, pickles, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, the meat then more lettuce and mayo on the top bun. And, of course a picke on top with fries, and hot peppers. Importantly, my cherry Dr Pepper! As my Dad use to say, "This is some good eatin!"
  Well, back to work, and I wish you all a Happy and Peaceful Day! Hugs!
Loretta
                                                   

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got a chance to get some things done!Relax a lil before Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, hardwood floors! I like my burgers 100% beef with ketchup, a little mayo, lettuce, and pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum! Nothing like an old fashion burger and fries! I like mine kind of plain.
    Hooray that you have discovered wood floors. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...