Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Let's Talk Curb Appeal



Good Morning Everyone...

  For some of us this subject may be the last thing on your mind, especially if when you look out of your window "white" is the dominate color! Well, don't let this deter you from making plans...



Look at this fun Springy way to boost your Curb Appeal with paint!
  Easy paint projects aren't just for the interior of your home. Brush a little bright color on your home's exterior for a quick new look!
  I have always believed in painting the front door...this is a simple done-in-a-weekend-project. Select a shade that coordinates with other exterior  elements and surrounding landscape.  Aren't these pots bright & pretty! I love the house numbers too...and, look at that door, wow...who said "Chartreuse" is not in anymore!!

  As always, we hope you have all had a fab week and forging ahead toward the weekend

Have a fabulous weekend everybody!!!
Hugs & Purrs...
  

4 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of pots waiting to be painted. I already painted a few all the same color. Maybe I need to add a splash of color here and there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Loretta, The curb appeal looks inviting, pretty and of course friendly. I love it. I have so much to do. Though I try to get a little done each time the weather agrees.
    Blessings dear for a beautiful and happy Easter. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...