Friday, January 13, 2012

Hey Ya'll Out There In Blogland


The Hubster here this morning. It is cold here today and Loretta is still snug in the bed. She wanted me to post and let you know, if you head over to blog 2, she will put some sunshine in your day!
  You can find it: http://athomewithlorettaonline.blogspot.com/ 
Head on over there to see what she lined up for you. I'll get back with you later. Ya'll Ladies have a good Friday! 
  I almost forgot, click on the picture above to see Garfield's (my favorite little buddy) surprise! Take Care now!

The Hubster,
James

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you James!!!

    "There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting."
    - Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James,
    Thanks for paying a visit today..It's always nice to have a gentleman call...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, James. Good wishes to you and Loretta for a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...