Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Days For Us!

Hello, and Happy Saturday to Everyone!
  We have been through the worst storms this past week! First of all, we are okay and didn't lose anything, by the grace of God, but I can't say that for others in our area. As I write this, there are some right in our neighborhood without power, and water. Our power was just turned on after four days without! Power poles, lines, transformers, homes, tractors, barns, entire fields of crop, trees and much, much more devastation by tornadoes and straight line winds. I have been clearing out debris and helping others as much as possible, howevr, I'm getting some rest tonight and getting back to our home!
 
  We can't move in because of trees down in the streets; folks have been working none stop since the storms tore through at one in the morning. It was sooo scary, and there were several tornadoes that hit. We rode it out...prayerfully. We are happy to be alive, since there were over 250 that lost their lives that night!
   I am so happy now, I'm shaking! I'd patiently waited without complaints but, when the power came on, I ran through the house thanking God. My babies were looking at me, I suppose wondering what in the world is wrong with our mom! It must have been a sight! LOL.
 
  To all who went through these storms with us, please know, our prayers are with you, and may God's rich blessings be with you! To my friends, I love you all and will keep in touch as often as possible! Thanks for visiting us! Big Hugs! Loretta

4 comments:

  1. Glad you and yours are safe Loretta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God that you and your family are okay. Mother Nature has been a beast lately. It is so sad that there has been so much devastation. My hearts go out to all those families who have lost loved ones and their homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loretta, I am glad you all are safe.
    The devastation is beyond comprehension. I truly believe Jesus is coming soon, too many things happening. We just have to be ready!
    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our prayers are with you and yours Loretta. This is such a scary time for you and your neighbors. Hopefully it is done now. Amen...
    Blessings, L J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...