Thursday, August 1, 2013

Meet My Cousin and...


I was so pleased to see my second cousin Rachel for the first time since she was a few months old! She has graduated college and doing quite well. She's such a lovely young lady.

 Below, she cut off the person next to her in this picture because...she was at a dance and the man was  quite inebriated and wanted to dance with her. She said they had to leave shortly afterwards because of him. He continuously called her, "Pretty Hot Babe"...  She said she was totally embarrassed!




Do you recognize this little guy? Yep, its Braylon...shortie as we  call him now 2+ yrs old as he will tell you and (My baby sister's only grand) 
  He doesn't seem to grow or weigh much but this child is so darn smart! He amazes me with the conversation he's able to hold with adults. Unbelievable...
  
  It has been a while since we've seen him...he's forgotten us and hides behind his dad when we try to approach him. I sure hate this because we had nice times together when he was younger.

We're wishing you a Very Thankful Thursday and all the Best!
Loretta 

6 comments:

  1. Rachel has grown up into quite a pretty lady, I hope she ditched the guy with bad manners, lol. Braylon is such a cutie and hopefully you'll be able to spend more time with him in the future. They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lady. He is a tiny little guy but so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cousin is really pretty, Loretta, and that little boy is such a cutie...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely family! Don't worry about Braylon. My granddaughter wouldn't let me touch her at one time. Now I have to tell her to let grandmommy take a rest. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cousin is so pretty. Now that you've seen each other again, you should make effort to stay in touch. Brayden is adorable too. They grow so fast, don't they.

    Thanks for your visit and comments on my site.

    Julie
    I Create Purty Thangs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Loretta, What a lovely family you have. Your cousin is a beautiful young lady and your grand nephew is just adorable.
    I hope your feeling better and glad to read that James is doing well with his diet. I think that is a good idea to use saucers as plates.
    I hope your sight is doing better Loretta. I keep you in my prayers.
    Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...