Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Monday


Hope you've had a nice day! How's your weather? Oh my, we are experiencing an awfully cold day...It has to be the NW winds, and the temp is still 32 degrees.
  I wanted to go out to take a few picture, but I think I better keep inside. This kind of  cold is very bad for me because of my health. I'm doing well and don't want to upset the cycle.


I thought I'd share a couple of pics with you since I can't go outside. This is a section of my living room. It has that bowling alley look, so I've broken it up into three areas. This is where I sit and read or, listen to music.


A close up of this area. Those two are my Poodles. The one on the left is Ashley... he passed away this past summer. It still hurts.


Because I am sizing pictures, this hutch is a large one, but if you look closer, you can still see inside.


This buffet is an old piece that I love, and it is on the opposite wall of the hutch. I have done a lot of thrift shopping over the years, and this is how I furnished our home. Although, I like simple...I tend to accessorize over.
  Now that we have Kitty, I have to try to keep her out of this room as much as possible, especially when she's alone. Slowly, she is learning but, what a chore, especially with a feline... Lovey and Amanda likes to come sit with us while we are here... It can be quite cozy on these cold nights. 


Miss Kitty and I send this rose to you and wish you a very
lovely evening. Thank you so much for visiting with us. Don't be a stranger...you have an open invitation to come visit as often as you like... that's right ...an open invite!

Warm Regards,
Loretta



5 comments:

  1. Love the roosters on your buffett! It is very cold here today too. I have been busy making soap and candles today. We are having soup and bread for supper. Have a great night! Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday to you too. Thanks for sharing your home with us. That buffet is a beautiful piece. I can see why you have to keep Kitty away:-) Very cold here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are having such cold weather. We have been in the high 60s the past few days. Hope it warms up for you soon. Thanks for sharing your lovely home. When are we having dinner again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sitting/reading area. So cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those roosters are perfect, I just love them. And thanks for the visit. Hope your evening was wonderful too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...