Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Welcome, Welcome...


Well now... how in the world are you? I suppose it could be better, but what's the use of bellyaching about it, right?
  I wanted to give you a heads-up letting you know I will be away from my blog for a while, and hopefully by then I'll know what I'm going to do about this picture loading thingumabob!
  Ooops, I've been hanging around town folks all day, and the vernacular has rubbed off. Lol! Deadlines are coming from everywhere, and I been doing the bunny hop!
  Seriously, I will be quite busy with the newspaper and helping with all the coverage coming up during this holiday. I have a number of assignments that will keep me on my toes and also out on a couple. I'll stop in to say hello when possible...I can't help it...I have to keep in touch... LOL! 
  
Until then, keep creating and most of all, take good care!
Warm Regards,
Loretta
  

7 comments:

  1. I'll miss your warm and friendly posts Loretta, but completely understand. Wishing you and James a very blessed and peaceful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've really been keeping yourself busy, but try not to overdo it. Hope you both have a wonderful Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be safe and don't overdo. We will be here when you get back. (((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lady lady has to do what a lady has to do. Best wishes on meeting the deadlines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you are keeping so busy. Busy is so much better than bored. We will be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your such a good-hearted person Loretta, I wish you well & we will all be here waiting for ya!
    Writing for the newspaper and covering all the holiday events will be exciting, so do enjoy!
    Lots of hugs
    Rosemary...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time away...See ya when you can.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...