Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Forgotten Dessert


Good Evening, I was so busy trying to get the last post up and spending fun time with the husbter, I/we totally forgot to post our dessert with the menu!
  I saw this one done in a summer magazine, however, I can't think which one, I was standing in line at the market and picked one up. This was such a pretty presentation, I had to try it. 
  I'm telling you it was the best, the smoky taste of the strawberries was divine. If you try it, be careful with the strawberries...you only want to leave them on the grill just to get the grill marks. The cake will take a little longer. We bought a small loaf from the bakery.
  Our portions were small, but we savored the taste of it...it was a very tasty dessert.  Enjoy!



We will be experiencing changing in our weather again tomorrow... temps back in the high 80's. So many here are ill from the changes, especially with allergies. Nevertheless, this is our weather pattern and have to endure it each year. 
  James and I hope you are having beautiful fall weather and enjoying it in your neck-of-the-woods! Take good care...

Warm Regards,
Loretta

7 comments:

  1. That sounds and looks really good. I've never really thought of putting strawberries on the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious...have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dessert sounds delightful. Our weather pattern is rainy and cool. I can feel the November-ness on our doorsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my post today Loretta. Delicious dessert. Have a great week.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMMMMMM Looks good. I love your rug mugs. Very imaginative. LJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Loretta, Hope all is well with you and James. This dessert looks pretty and tasty, a good combination.
    The weather here is chilly, but the allergies are still troublesome.
    Please stay well. Blessings my dears. Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...