Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friday...Words of Wisdom

Update: (The stumble and fall here refers to sin. Because of imperfection, we all fall short of God's righteousness.... 
1 John 5:17)

"If  You should stumble and fall...


Don't just lay there and wallow in self-pity...




Reach up and grab hold of His helping hand.

  " Because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."  So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" 
Hebrews 13:5-b-6.

Wishing You A Peaceful & Happy Friday...
Loretta & James






3 comments:

  1. A beautiful and reassuring verse, Loretta. God bless you both this Autumn weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I'd do with the Lord's hand in my life. Thanks for the sweet send off for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Loretta, Thank you for those inspirational words. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...