Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meet Braylon Authur


It is such a beautiful day today! The sun is shining brightly. Speaking of bright, I have a young tot I would like for you to meet. His name is Braylon. 
If it is not too much trouble for you, will you please click on the "other site icon" to take you to our other blog or, click here:
http://athomewithlorettaonline.blogspot.com/ to take you there. Please, give me all the comments you can about little Braylon, it will mean so much to my baby sister! Thanks!
  I accidentally deleted my dashboard to blog 2, if you can help me to get it back, I will be sooo grateful.  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but I don't know how to get back, a deleted Dashboard. -sigh-

    Have you done a Search, on this question?

    Good luck!

    "Summer set lip to earth's bosom bare,
    And left the flushed print in a poppy there."

    ~Francis Thompson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...