Saturday, May 19, 2012

Our New Addition To The Family


Good Saturday evening, when James and I went on the porch with our morning cup of coffee, look who we found taking up resident in our porch planter...I suppose she thought since the planter is not being used, she'd use it! She's the cutest little darlin'.






My gardening has not been good this year because I just don't have enough energy to care for Hubby, and the home. Hopefully this fall I'll be able to plant and get ready for next Spring.
  James went back to Doc Hamm and he was amazed at how well he is doing and has healed! He still acknowledges it has to be the Lord with him.
  I have to tell you this, I am contemplating if I should continue with blogging. So much of my time is being utilized and I can't seem to do what I use to do with blogging. I don't like that I can't get around to visit as I've done before.
  James is leaving it up to me, but I am sooo exhausted I can't do anything early evening but go straight to bed. Any suggestions...I also thought about taking a longer time to take care of him, then come back, but, you get so far behind and forgotten. I don't know... I'll come up with something.

Hope you all have a great evening and Sunday!
Loretta

11 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you feel so tired. If you need a break from blogging I guess your friends here will be here when you come back. Take your time and do what is best for you.
    The kitten is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! You do what you feel is best. You blog and blogging friends will still be here when you have more time later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Loretta ... just blog WHEN you can & we will be here for you. I don't have the time right now to catch up with everyone, either. But I do the best I can. We all understand how it is to have other things in life that need tending to first.

    Glad to hear hubby is doing so much better.

    The kitkat is darling.
    TTFN ~
    Have a great eve ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave your blog open so that if you want to come back to it, you don't have to start from scratch. Speaking of scratch....I like that you planted "pussy willow" in your planter!
    Truly, don't view blogging as a neccesary thing. Do not put it on your to-do list. You have got to be exhausted. Rest. Rest. Rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just take your time and come back when you can. That's the good thing about bloggin, it can be what you want it to be.
    Hope your hubby feels even better soon. I'm sure you are exhausted.
    Love the tuxedo cat. (((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no, don't stop blogging!! I love your blog, maybe only blog one day a week for a while. Or until James is fully recovered. Its a lot of work caring for James and doing all the work around the homestead. Good luck with it all. Prayers and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures! Take all the time you need as you know all your blog friends will be here for you after your break. Im a firm believer that a break from blogging does a whole lot of good to refresh those batteries :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious kitty.

    Good news on James!

    As to continuing blogging for now... Listen to your 'gut,' as they say. Think about it (blogging now), and listen to what your 'insides' tell you. Inside you, you will find the answer.

    Perhaps just one blog, with simple updates, on your life, would be easier, than 2 blogs? And not bothering with having special 'features' for different days, etc., etc.

    In my humble opinion, I like to read blogs which show a peek into the life/thoughts of the blogger. I don't need any funny pictures, or lots of how-I-made-this-or-that.

    Just a quick chat over the back fence, as it were. :-))))

    But, all in all, please do what you know is best for YOU, at this time.

    Gentle hugs,
    "Auntie"

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the sweetest kitty. Looks like a bandit mask she's wearing. Glad James is feeling better. As for blogging, do what you love. Life is short.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute kitty. She is playing to the camera, too. Blogging is supposed to be fun. If you aren't having fun, you need to take a break from it. I would suggest just doing one blog instead of two and blogging when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Loretta, This little cat is a darling.
    As for the blogging, I hope that you continue.
    I know it is difficult to keep up with visits. I very often feel bad that I am not keeping up with visits. It does not mean that you all are not in my heart as I am sure is the same as you.
    Blog when you can and that will be fine. Blessings dearest. Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...