Thursday, March 29, 2012

Have A Beautiful Evening


There are times when all of us need a helping hand and there are times when you will need to offer/give a helping hand. Will your hand be extended both ways showing regard for your fellowman?

  I have had words with Maxine for weeks now...this week, to my chagrin, I had to let go...I could not win, nor, could I continue! Maxine wore me down to my knees. If you want to read about my humiliation, please go to our blog #2 for details click here: http://athomewithlorettaonline.blogspot.com/
 
 I can only hang my head in shame...for I know I am defeated. I'm sorry my friends...I was no match with her! I'm retiring to my bed chambers to lick my wounds. I shall see you tomorrow!
I'm ruined.....ruined....by that WOMAN! Arrrgh!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a restful evening and set your mind at ease. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Loretta, I hope that you feel better in the morning.
    Thank you for stopping by dear friend, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me, you really had me, lol.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...