Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FYI Blogger Friends

                           He is a Cavalier-King Charles Spaniel  My Header Picture features 3 Maltese


Just  a quick post with information about problems with blogger. 
  If you are experiencing trouble with white screen, not being able to comment on others blog, or getting to their blogs...you are not alone!
One of my blogging friends, I won't say her name because I forgot to ask, pasted this good tip along...switch/download Google Chrome. It is Free! You will have to go to the site and see if you are compatible.
  I'm here to tell you... I love this feature! It loads fast, and your pics up/download fast too. There may even be better features than this one, but for me now, this one is sufficient for me! Thank You dear friend!
  
   Hubster stayed home another day and feeling better after a little R&R. Thank you all for your lovely comments and prayer. He will try it again tomorrow...Doc didn't give the okay... and I am not supporting him on this one, but maybe, just maybe he will be able to put in a full day! Only God knows. Or, as my Grandma use to say, "The Lord takes care of fools" lol. This is so funny to me even now, and James is laughing like crazy! So, we shall see.
  
  Let us know, if you decided to use this feature and if it worked for you! Hope you all have a relaxing and peaceful evening together...
James sending his regards and "thank you's"


May Joy and Peace be with You All,
Loretta

9 comments:

  1. So glad to hear hubby is getting better..and I love the doggie pictures..
    I am not one who likes to change unless I have a 'Geek' standing next to me to help with those annoying directions that always leave the important steps out! Grrr! why cant they just leave well enough alone. it's hard enough to pump my own gas..
    Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grandma's saying. I will use it in the near future, as I know many fools!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Loretta, I did not ask for this *new Blogger comment thing*. I am not going to download anything new, to deal with it.

    It is Blogger's problem. Not mine.

    I didn't even want it, and Blogger still installed it, in my blog comments. And now, many of my Dear Readers can't comment in my blog.

    If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, please read at the top of my Sidebar. And click on the link, I give there.

    Please and thank you!

    Gentle hugs,
    A "Grumpy" Auntie

    "I don't care if Blogger is free or not! This is not acceptable!"
    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to James!!!!!!!!

    Gentle hugs,
    A "Grumpy" Auntie

    "I don't care if Blogger is free or not! This is not acceptable!"
    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the google chrome switch worked! I just downloaded a new browser when I ran into issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Loretta,
    Now you can comment on my blog!

    I thought I had Pop Up window, in my Comments. Someone told me to get Pop Up window. I went to Settings, where I thought I had Pop Up. Put it in.

    How did I not have, what I thought I did have, in Comment Settings? -giggles-

    But.... you can comment. and I no longer have that new Blogger comment thing installed on my blog either. Hoooray!

    Hope James is doing well....

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad he is getting better! Thanks for the advice. It comes at a great time because for the past few days I have had the worst time trying to leave comments on blogs...and I am always late getting back to people to begin with! I will try your solution! Thanks for the recent visit and the comment on my plant/screen.
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your hubby's feeling better, Loretta....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping in to say hi and that I am glad James is feeling better. I may try Chrome in the future. Right now, Mozilla Firefox helped with my problem. I may be MIA for a few days. I am getting bombarded with doll furniture requests, so I have to get busy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is very helpful. Do come again to visit us at our house,you are always welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...